This How to Succeed in Business Financially half day workshop will introduce delegates to the world of finance and provide an overview of the elements of finance that need to be managed in order to ensure financial success.
Following the workshop delegates will understand why some businesses succeed where others fail and what to do as a minimum in order to keep on top of finance and cash flow.
You will also learn how to avoid the common pitfalls made when dealing with finances, whilst cutting through finance and accountancy jargon.
- Gain increased financial awareness, knowledge and skills
- Gain an understanding of how to manage and monitor finances
- Understand how financial management is the first step in making more profit
- Increase your confidence in asking the right financial questions
- Learn hints and tips on how to save your business money
- Gain a better understanding of the difference between your profits and your operating cash flow
Who is this Course aimed at?
- Small Business Owners
- Non Financial Managers
Related course you might want to look at:
- Interpreting Year-End Accounts
- Year End Financial Statements
- Budgets and Cash Flow
- How to work out Profit Margins and Break Even
Contact Us to find out more about this workshop