Start Up/ Self Employment Program
The Effective Credit Control and Debt Recovery workshop is delivered through a ‘hands on’ practical approach to ensure delegates get the most out of the course and can apply what they have learnt with confidence.
Learn how to improve your Credit Control skills, issue and manage credit and encourage debtors to pay you now and on time in future.
This workshop covers all aspects of credit control and debt recovery. Delegates will understand how to recover old debt, how to ensure a structured system for credit control and how to deal with debtors on a day to day basis.
Who is this Course aimed at?
- Credit Controllers who are new to the role, and wish to gain new skills
- Experienced credit controllers who have had little formal training and wish to enhance their skills
- Small Business Owners
Related Accountancy Courses you might want to look at:
- Starting Up
- Record Keeping and Bookkeeping
- Year End Financial Statements
- Tax, VAT and National Insurance Overview
Contact Us to find out more about this workshop.